Aggarwal & Associates Consultancy Services a one of the leading E S I C, PF, Payroll & D S C Consultant in Delhi / N C R. With vast experience in dealing with Employees provident fund also Miscellaneous Provision ACT 1952. We also provide consultancy services for Employees State Insurance ACT and also for Various other ACTS.
Our business goals are clear in mind with latest technologies. We keep ourselves involved in each and also every stage of the project until the work not completed.
EPF Consultant – EPF Services Provided By Provident Funds Consultant
- New Registration under PF ACT-1952
- Preparing PF Registration Papers and also obtain new Provident Fund Registration number within prescribed time.
- Submit Form 5A (Return of ownership)
- Submitting Form 9 (Return)
- Submission of specimen signature.
- Monthly Process
- Collecting necessary information from client.
- Preparing monthly challan online.
- Managing PF Eligibility Register.
- Maintenance of all statutory registers required by the PF authorities.
- Nomination & also Declaration Forms in Form No.2 (Revised) of the New Employees.
- Attending PF inspector for inspection of records. We also Appear before the concerned authorities on behalf of Employer in 7-A proceedings under PF ACT
The work culture today depends on the welfare of employees. With employers scrambling to ensure their employees entitled to the best care also benefits. An Employee Provident Fund is an initiative designed to offer social security also benefits to employees of a particular organization. In order to enjoy these benefits to the hilt, employers need to follow a set of rules and also guidelines laid out. Registration forming – first step.
Eligibility for registration
Registration is mandatory for companies/organizations which employ more than 10 individuals. It also includes contractual and also permanent employees. Smaller organizations which do not have the minimum strength can also voluntarily register themselves. Companies which grow to a strength of 10 members expected to register themselves. Within one month company has to registered from the time of attaining this strength. Otherwise penalties applicable for delays in registration.
Co-operative societies also expected to register if their employee strength increases to 50 or more. Registered organizations continue under the purview of the rules and also regulations of the Act even if their employee strength falls. The minimum specified number and the documents name are follow required for registration.