AGGARWAL & ASSOCIATES a leading PF Consultant in Delhi India. We manage clients PF Records and also help them in any type of PF issue raised. Being the best PF Consultant, we do following jobs.
By keeping full track of latest amendments to the law, we offer extremely reliable E S I C & PF CONSULTANCY SERVICES. With our vast experience in dealing with the complex issues related to this field. We also well-versed with the forms and documents required for the purpose of registering a factory under the PF Act. We properly guide our clients and also strive to meet their requirements.
PF Forms – Services Provided By Provident Funds Consultant
Use the appropriate form for claiming Provident Fund Pension, withdrawal benefit/scheme certificate, Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance benefit, etc. as given below
- Receipt of forms (19 & 10-C) after 60 days of leaving of the employee making settlement.
- These days for PF withdrawal without tax deduction one required to fill Form 15G
- Receipt of PF transfer forms (Form 13) from new appointees. Send Form 13 to R P F C/Ex-Employers trust to get fund transferred through the concerned R P F C office.
- Submitting Form 9 this Form submitted immediately after coverage, within 15 days of coverage.
- Nomination & also Declaration Forms in Form No.2 (Revised) of the New Employees.
- Form 5A to forward immediately after coverage. Whenever, in case of change in the ownership, it has to be intimated within 15 days of change.
- Form 12A required to submit monthly by 25th of following month.
- Ensure that all columns of the application filled completely.
- Information in the application form relating to name, a/c no. should agree with
The details available with Employees Provident Fund Organization; which were
Furnished by the employer at the time of enrolling to Provident Fund.
Mandatory : Application only signed by the member/claimant.