- Please check if your new joining employee was earlier working and issued with any E S I C Card Number. If so, insert his IP details Old in your portal. Such employees can avail benefits on old card of given counterfoil by you. Register your new employees immediately latest within 10 days giving full particulars and family details.
- Immediately issue TIC (Temporary I Card) to the employees to ensure availability of medical benefits to them.
- Your Employees will be eligible for certain additional benefits linked to their length of service/contribution.
- We known as trusted consultancy for employee state insurance Corporation. Our consultancy work towards providing economic and also social protection to workers. We widely covered matters like identity card, online registration prepare form 6 and also challan. Data entry of insured person also covered under our services. We step big to provide many benefits to the employees in country. Our trusted team of consultants provide full and also hearty consultancy to the employees.
- Provide for certain benefits
- Tailored to provide social and economic benefits
- Helpful in case of accidents etc.
- Help in all lawful activities
The E S I C Scheme provides full range of Medical Care to all Insured person and also to their family. Through a network of E S I C Dispensaries, Hospitals & Panel Clinics, Diagnostic craters & Super Specialty.
Super Specialty treatment such as :-
- Open Heart Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
All these services covered with help of specialized investigations like CAT Scan, MRI, Angiography etc.
ESIC Card – Services Provided By Provident Funds
Eligibility for MB – Employee covered under the scheme for the first time eligible for medical care for period of three months. If employee contributes at least for 78 days in contribution period the eligibility is there up to the end of the corresponding benefit period.
The Following Employee and Employee’s family benefits are provided under section 46.
- Medical Benefit
- Stickiness Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Disablement Benefit
- Dependents Benefit
- Funeral Expenses
- Others Benefits