Bonus Act 1965
Bonus Act 1965
The Payment of bonus ACT 1965 provides for the payment of bonus to persons employed in certain establishments. Employing 20 or more persons, on the basis of profits or on the basis of production productivity and matters connected there with.
The minimum Bonus of 8.33% is payable by every industry also by every establishment under section 10 of the ACT. The maximum bonus including productivity linked Bonus that can be paid in any accounting year. It can not be exceeded 20% of the salary/wages of an employee under the section 31 A of the ACT.
To regulate conditions of work and employment in shops, commercial establishments, residential and also Factories.
It applies to all local areas specified in schedule-I
Establishment means any establishment to which the Act applies. Any other establishment to which the State Government may extend the provisions of the Act by notification.
Employees means a person wholly or principally employed whether directly or through any agency.
- Whether for wages or principally employed
- Employed Directly or through by any agency
- Employed whether for wages or by other consideration with any establishment
Member of the family of an employer means:
The husband, wife, son, daughter, father, mother, brother also sister. It also includes Dependent on such employer.
Bonus Act 1965 Registration – Services Provided By Provident Funds Consultant
WE PROVIDE FOLLOWING SERVICES IN COMPLIANCE TO THE PROVISIONS OF STATE SPECIFIC SHOPS & ESTABLISHMENTS Acts.
Providing day to day constancy of matters pertaining to the Act.
Obtaining duplicate Registration certificate in case of loss of mutilation of original authorities under the Act.
- Assistance to establishment of Women
- Weekly holiday
- Payment of wages
- Deduction from wages
- Employment Letter
- Opening and Closing hours of shops & also Establishments etc.
Assistance to establishments in complying various of the Act related to Display, Notices, Disclosures
Preparation and also Maintenance of various Records as prescribed under the Act.
Preparation and also Maintenance of various Registers like:
- Prepare and also Maintain Register of dines
- Maintain Register of Deductions
- Register of employment
- Prepare and also Maintain Register of Wages
- Records as prescribed under the Act.
- Replying / Satisfying Show Cause Notices issued by Inspector.
- Representing Shops / Establishment before Inspector
Assistance to establishments at the time of inspection and search of any Shop also Establishment by the Inspector.
Representing establishments at the inquiries conducted by Inspector